What is peeling?
Peeling – this procedure is applied to the skin of chemicals to cause its controlled damage. peeling skin procedures provide quick and visible results. Chemical peels are used by doctors Telo’s Beauty Clinic, if there are violations of pigmentation, rosacea, acne, enlarged pores and signs of aging (skin dryness, peeling, wrinkles, tone reduction).
Purpose Facial peels
- active moisturizing;
- stimulation of microcirculation;
- recovery of cell nutrition;
- eliminate papules, comedones, sebaceous glands purified from bacteria and
- horny scales;
- stimulation of cell renewal of the epidermis;
- destroy light pigmentation.
- This technique is time-tested and gives a guaranteed increase in the tone, skin firmness, eliminating surface wrinkles.
Types of skin peels
On the mechanism of the impact of the following types of peeling:
- hardware (ultrasound, laser, microdermabrasion);
- Mechanical (exfoliation preparations comprising granules, particles or microcrystals);
- chemical (based on the use of various acids or enzymes).
According to the degree of aggression and penetration depth:
In modern cosmetology as the main substances in the facial peels use acid: fruit peels, trihloruksunuyu acid (TCA), retinol and enzymes. Accordingly, the price of peeling will vary on the type of peel and used drugs.
Surface and fruit peelings
Very light peels facial (exfoliation) operate at the level of the uppermost layers of the epidermis. They are considered a form of deep cleansing efficacy comparable to scrub or ultrasonic peeling. Prominent representatives of this group – enzyme (enzyme) peels. They dissolve the top layers of skin cells and thereby promote their removal. Similarly work AHA (alpha-hydroxy acid) at low concentrations (15%).
Superficial peels run deeper, and after them there are inconspicuous flaky skin. However, it is quite allows the patient to lead a normal life. The main active ingredient to the surface of the facial peeling – AHA (alpha hydroxy acids), such peeling is also called fruit, or salicylic acid (oksibetakislota). This group also refers peeling retinolovyypiling 5.10% to 15% TCA, pilingDzheysnera.
Thus, fruit peels epidermis thins, but thicken the dermis because it happens to stimulate the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid own. In response to the action of acids contained in peels, various start signal released substance that inform cells of the dermis that the equilibrium is disturbed, resulting in Fibroblasts begin to produce new young cells.