Face peeling at home
Peeling the person at home is different from the professional peeling lower concentrations of active ingredients, which in the case of error will not allow you to put yourself irreparable damage. Remember that improper conduct peeling can cause burns of the skin of the face and the subsequent appearance of superficial scarring and hyper or hypopigmentation of the skin.
- The peelings as active ingredients used acid, which reduces the pH of the skin and controllably “burn” the upper layers of the skin. Professional cosmetologists are fairly easy to control the depth of the skin changes during peeling, selecting the desired acid concentration and the desired time of application to the skin peeling. But in the home to manage these processes will be much more difficult.
If you are interested in a professional face peeling in the cabin – read the article:
“Professional face peeling – price, methods, contraindications”
- Face after the peel: Before & After
- Condition of the skin before and after chemical peel
- Condition of the skin before and after chemical peel skin condition before and after a chemical peel
- Types of peeling for the face:
- Superficial facial peels
In this case, the active ingredients of peeling only penetrate the surface layer of the skin deep – the epidermis. Only this type of peeling can be carried out not only cosmeticians, but also at home. To get not only good, but also the result of a long – you will need to repeat the procedure one time per week for about 4-6 weeks.
Superficial peels rejuvenate facial allows the skin’s surface layer, eliminating the effects of photo-aging (UV radiation), make skin tones more uniform. Also, it is designed to treat acne and small areas of pigmentation.
Medium and deep facial peels
active components with an average peeling penetrate through the epidermis down to the middle layers of the dermis (Figure 4). Usually this type of peeling is carried out under local anesthesia. Median peeling face effective for the treatment of:
- → important pigment spots on the skin,
- → senile keratosis skin, photoaging,
- → superficial scars that result from acne,
- → reduces the depth of fine lines due to the increase in the number of newly formed collagen skin.
With a deep peel, which is carried out only under general anesthesia or local anesthesia, can effectively deal with the scars, scars and wrinkles. Chemical components in this peeling penetrate into the lower layers of the dermis.
Important: home facial peels should be only superficial, ie, the active ingredients do not have to penetrate deeper into the surface layer of the skin (epidermis).
Preparations for superficial peeling house
Peeling the person at home is best carried out products based on alpha or beta acids hydrate, ie, designed specifically for superficial peeling, rather than the middle or deep. The products are used by manufacturers for peeling acid, derived from organic sources, such as citrus, sugar cane, willow bark.
used for superficial peeling. The most commonly used glycolic acid, however, can be used and other fruit acids: citric acid, lactic acid, malic acid and tartaric acid (the latter is produced from grape skin).
It should be noted that the peeling face of glycolic acid may be at the surface (at an acid concentration of 25-40%) and the average (at higher concentrations). Peelings with alpha-hydroxy acids are mainly indicated for patients with dry and normal skin of the face.
Acids of this type include, for example, salicylic kistota. Beta-hydroxy acids have certain advantages over the acid alpha-hydrate, because they have the ability to penetrate deeper into the pores of the skin, which means the ability to use lower concentrations of acid (which reduces the risk of complications)
Moreover, salicylic acid has anti-inflammatory properties, which means that its use peeling preference based on it in people with sensitive skin. Furthermore, salicylic acid is fat-soluble and therefore peels on its basis are particularly indicated for people with oily skin, if the skin of acne.